Community Life @ CLCSB
We offer the opportunity to connect relationally with others in communities of life groups, service teams, and outward focused projects. Some people enjoy a large church because of its focus on others while others want a small, intimate church. We believe that our church can become larger and smaller at the same time.
Community Life @ CLCSB Provides
- A Place to Protect – Having a safe place at CLCSB is essential in doing life together whether it is in a life group, on a service team, or an outward focused project team.
“And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins. Peter 4:8
- A Place to Connect – Connecting to a team of people whether for shared interest in a Bible Study group or serving others allows life-giving relationships to be formed and embraced.
“….with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:2-3
- A Place to Grow – Growing at CLCSB is just a natural result of our commitment to love people to their next place in God. While we are loving, we are growing too.
He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love. Ephesians 4:16
DOING LIFE TOGETHER AT CLCSB
Doing Life Together @ CLCSB happens in a wide variety of ways. Serving together in a ministry group, attending a life group Bible Study, or working with people on a project with common needs and interests. There are groups that meet once a week, once a month, and even seasonally. Our LIFE GROUPS are a great pathway to help you grow in your walk with God, help you develop vital relationships, and get connected to our ministry.
Weekly Life Groups
- Tuesday Night Bible Study 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Sunday Morning Discipleship 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM
Monthly Life Groups
- Parent Partnering Discussions
- Marriage Life
- MOPS – Mothers of Preschoolers
- Moms of Men
- Young Adult Mixer
Seasonal Ministry Groups
- Cleansing Stream – An inner healing ministry group that meets for seven (7) weeks on Wednesday nights @ 6:30 PM (includes a powerful retreat).
- Financial Peace University – Dave Ramsey’s FPU meets for 9 weeks at a time when offered.
- Training For Service – Twenty-Six (26) Sessions of a Study Survey of the Bible.
To check out our serving teams and opportunities click here. SERVE
FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Contact us @ (574) 272-5683 or by email